Monday, June 1, 2009

extended concert, photobook, drama feature! oh my.

KAT-TUN officially extended their concert a few days ago, after originally just doing their ridiculous amount of days in the Tokyo Dome and then Osaka. SO now, they are doing two more concerts...while I am in Japan.
klasjfdasdfklasdjfkl;sdl;fklsjd

And although I do not agree with JE's decision to do this to poor Kamenashi, I would still kill a small child to go.
Except those are the exact two dates I am going to be in Toyota. .____. FML.
Not complaining, just...I could at least have taken pictures in front with the posters. And gotten fan/legit goods. (LMAO even my dad was like, "So how are you going to sneak away?")

Also, photobook date just released. No pictures as of yet. I hope it's good.
Their Break the Records tour pamphlet makes them all seem so mature. It makes sense-they are all 23+, it's just different. A very good different. As much as I love my Pirate!KAT-TUN, they look..better in suits etc. :) JE wouldn't be itself, though, without its fun concert clothes. Haha.

Episode 3 (featuring Kame) of Mr. Brain is aired soon. I'm excited. :] Now to just get some freaking subs! >:
It's not enough to have him in a decent sounding drama-but to have him appear as a doctor! IN GLASSES. Cupid shoot me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment