Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long Overdue Update


Utada will be re-releasing "Sanctuary" (opening and closing version) in Japan as a single. It's not making much sense to me....I really want some new Utada. I miss it. >: Especially considering 4 years ago she did release "Passion," the Japanese version, and although Japan does love their english-version music, it seems too late for this. Idgi, Utada. Better be working on something!


On set for a new play, "Strangers on a train," Ninomiya kisses a man. Yep. The whole story is pretty twisted-his character is in a love-relationship with his mother, and he meets some other guy, and I think they decide to kill his parents? I really can't deny my expectations though-Nino will act amazingly, I'm more than sure. The only thing that is somewhat disturbing is how easily he can joke-"We do it every day," in reference to kissing "more than 20 times in 5 minutes." Also, on set, carrying around a picture of him to "get into the role." Oh Nino, I understand, but really...?
I'll still watch it, purely for his acting.

LOL A MEMBER FROM HEY!SAY!JUMP IS GOING TO PLAY A DRUG DEALER IN A DRAMA.


I really really really like Morning Musume's outfits in their new pv, "Nanchette Renai." While the song and the pv are average pop, generic Musume, I am totally in love with the cute dress-tights-top-little hats. Black and white-so classic.
It just dawned on me, but they have the same number of members as Girl's Generation. They could do a cover perfectly lmao.


In the latest ViVi..Koda! featuring Lady GaGa? Wut? 8D Maybe she influenced one of Kumi's looks in her Ecstasy PV. Koda looks a bit happier, wouldn't you say? I bet they'd make one fine collab, though. Speaking of Japan's leading lady with the fiercest nails...
Her new single, "3 SPLASH," is pretty good! I can't really argue with 3 new PVs at once, now can I? "LICK ME♥" is, surprisingly, the most innocent of the 3...and Kuu definitely shows us her cute side again. "Ecstasy" PV is purely for the men. She sits and plays around in a pool of whiteish goo, and pretty much rocks the all-around-hot that she is. "Hashire!" is cute as well, very summery and sporty. As usualy, Kumi can look good in anything, including cornrows.... :/ so unfair. Koda, share your secrets. How did you transform?!?


So, Korean F4 went on SMAPXSMAP, in the section where one of the members dresses in drag and tells fortunes. Their mixed Japan-Korean is pretty hilarious, and they don't hide the translator, which I like, at least...but what makes me laugh is that Kyun-Joong talks in Korean, but then when Shingo makes requests, he essentially translates for Min Ho.
Kim Bum seemed the most confident in his Japanese. :] ♥

That'll end my extremely long post. I need to more often, so my updates aren't 21837219 paragraphs long, but I forget I can take my fangirling out on the internets...;D
ASLKJDLSA BIG BANG IS RELEASING A JAP ALBUM SOON.


Ahaha Kame. I do love the return to group version of Cartoon KAT-TUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment